Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The View from the Porch 8/2/05

We are getting ready to move at the end of this month. I won't know for sure until next winter, if we'll still have the view of the lake because we're moving into an apartment that looks to be slightly farther off the water, although not much. Even here, the lake is mostly obscured by foliage in the summer. The new apartment is a little closer to my beloved spillway, though, the supplier of the mist and the music of running water. There are things about this place I will miss, but I am looking forward to the increased living space, a laundry room and a fireplace.

 

One sad note: Mr. Bob's blog is down today. I have gone there almost every day, in hopes of some word of him, to add my good wishes to those that others have been leaving there, both as comments on his last post as well as on his blog board. May God be with our friend, Mr. Bob, and with his family.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment